The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- New estate and shop could bring ‘young blood’ to Cann.
- Dorset Council lockdown cash for businesses ineligible for other grants.
- Tom Perrett’s walk of the week – a Shaftesbury 5k.
- Chicken keeper Kate Scott’s birds take up football.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘337’ by M Jonathan Lee.
- Niky Daly’s eco-friendly present wrapping.
- A robin and blackbird near Fontmell Brook.