The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury, Motcombe and Semley area covid rates remain above English average.
- How Semley’s African safari experts have coped with this week’s travel ban.
- Donheads church art exhibition proves so popular it will return next year.
- Shaftesbury escapes Storm Arwen lightly, but paths from Park Walk are closed for safety.
- New book compares Shaftesbury’s evolution with other Dorset towns.
- Friends Kate Pickard and Karren Burkett chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Shaftesbury What’s ons and job vacancies.
- Richard Foreman with our Sunday morning short story.
- Soundscapes – A robin and a blackbird near Fontmell Brook.