The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Fontmell Magna Parish Council discusses ways to reduce drivers’ speed.
- Jon Corry tries Park Walk Tai Chi.
- Dorset and Wiltshire Fire Service discourage release of Chinese lanterns at New Year.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails remembers Coppice Street’s sycamore and snowdrops.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- A poem by Catherine Simmonds – inspired by Wincombe’s roosting rooks.
- Soundscapes – forty goldfinches at Rolt Millennium Garden.