The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Police seek witnesses to burglary at Shaftesbury shop.
- Name chosen for Fontmell’s community cut flower garden.
- Shaftesbury’s BV Dairy seizes opportunity of latest home cooking trend.
- Steve and Matt Appleby’s comic reflection on recycling Shaftesbury’s Christmas trees.
- Developer goes to appeal over plans for estate on Shaftesbury slopes.
- East Stour herbalist Julie Wood on hazel.
- North Dorset Nature – a song thrush on Castle Hill.