The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- ‘Shaftesbury’s Got Talent’ planned for first post lockdown event.
- Semley Village Hall launches as music venue with touring US band.
- Design a silk flag to celebrate Cranborne Chase AONB.
- Forthcoming roadworks including A30 closure.
- Shaftesbury sports activities start today.
- St Peter’s Church declared redundant fifty years ago – John Parker.
- Emma Vallender lists new books at Mampitts Road Exchange.
- Soundscapes – birdsong and falling water on Shaftesbury’s Gold Hill.