The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Muston’s Lane café bar approved by Dorset planners.
- Discover nature at today’s free Win Green family fun day.
- Weed clearance shows results on Breach Common as 2021 programme starts.
- Tom Perrett walks West Melbury and Twyford
- Karen Cole reviews ‘When I Was Ten’ by Fiona Cummins.
- Kate Scott’s chickens – not bothered by bereavement.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Soundscapes – bird song at sunset on Fontmell Down.