The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Christmas shopping starts early as shops face supply challenges.
- Rick Stein trained chef launches Mexican themed pop-up kitchen in Shaftesbury.
- Shaftesbury mental health charity CEO thanks Ray Humphries for his support.
- North Dorset Farming – what to do when faced with cattle on a footpath.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Dorset crime is down but politician wants more police on North Dorset rural beat.
- Dozens of Shaftesbury kids now receiving free half-term lunches.
- Fallow deer rut near Fontmell – recording by Corax.