The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Town Council votes against Maltings residents’ community hall plan.
- Folk music and poetry reflect a year in the life of Breach Common.
- Shaftesbury’s special ‘sanctuary’ places inspire artist’s exhibition.
- Shaftesbury shopkeeper with COPD completes charity fundraiser.
- Keeping Motcombe mums fit – Rachel Cornish.
- Mary Myers’ smallholding diary – sheep and predators.
- Soundscapes – Larmer Tree Gardens.