The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Two sides of The Maltings bus gate – reaction to road restriction notices.
- Shaftesbury’s new gelato shop opens.
- Shaftesbury’s safer cycle loop is launched.
- Former ‘Victor of Dibley’ will hold Shaftesbury Easter church services.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on heather.
- Soundscapes – the Sturkle flowing from Melbury Abbas Mill.