The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury bounces back with more shops opening on Sundays.
- Angola 76 landlady clarifies closure notice misunderstanding.
- John Hunt on the special sound of Shaftesbury’s St Peters church bells.
- Friends Kate and Karren discuss their concerns about contactless payment.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads ‘The Old Mill’.
- A thrush and a jumping fish recorded by Nick Crump in Semley.