The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- MP responds to calls for lower A350 speed limit past Semley.
- Four days of bank holiday fun – Shaftesbury Fringe line-up finalised.
- Town Council extends loan of locomotive name plate to museum.
- Talented musicians to share folk songs and stories at Shaftesbury Abbey.
- Shaftesbury events, roadworks and job ads.
- Cable Street – The Shaftesbury Fringe group that rehearsed in a graveyard
- Dave Hardiman looks at Shaftesbury’s news 100 years ago.
- Soundscapes – blue and long tailed tits on Umbers Hill.