The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- The Motcombe woman playing matchmaker to wine industry workers.
- East Orchard writer celebrates Cranborne Chase in Guardian article.
- Mysterious crosses spotted in Shaftesbury are Celtic signs of hope.
- Anyone for tennis – two village homes request permission for courts.
- ‘Dirty Nails’ on sycamore – a tree Shaftesbury should appreciate.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman reads ‘Tablets’.
- A wren at Kingsettle Woods recorded by Nick Crump.