The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Government cash to improve North Dorset bus services.
- Semley’s sustainable market relaunches.
- Sunday’s Gold Hill Festival is unlikely to make profit.
- Shaftesbury company arranges ‘lucky dip’ bags to reduce food waste.
- Shaftesbury fitness guru Laura Langley on calories.
- Gold Hill Festival stage is ready.
- Soundscapes – wrens and jackdaws mid evening in St James.