The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Town Council will hire officer to deal with legal challenges.
- Dorset Council offers cash for COVID-affected businesses unable to access previous grants.
- Protect wildlife and don’t stray off the path urge Cranborne Chase AONB.
- Wildlife haven Motcombe Meadows attracts new butterfly species.
- Where in Shaftesbury? – with Amber Harrison.
- Historian Claire Ryley on the boozy past of Mustons Lane.
- ‘Dirty Nails’ on growing leeks in the Shaftesbury area’s different soils.
- A singing greenfinch captured by Nick Crump.