The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Semley Parish Council suggests litter pick during April A350 closure.
- Ashmore residents start road patrol to protect toads.
- Good news for great crested newts in Breach Common survey.
- Dorset Council decides against disposable barbecue ban.
- Gardener Dirty Nails on Shaftesbury’s springtime floral colours.
- Recreating North Dorset’s old railway buildings in Enmore Green.
- Soundscapes – dunnocks on Castle Hill at sunset.