The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset is county with England’s third lowest COVID-19 rate.
- Peter Stanier on the story behind Shaftesbury’s cast iron grave markers.
- Saturday road traffic collisions close A350 and B3081.
- Shaftesbury councillor sees red over St James yellow lines.
- How we used to eat – Kate and Karren discuss a 1938 cookbook’s recipes.
- Sunday short story with Barkley Johnson – ‘A Series of Unrelated Events’.
- Soundscapes – nightfall at Duncliffe Woods.