The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Motcombe residents warned about putting rocks on verges to deter vehicles.
- Sunday’s Shakespeare play at the Abbey ends an eventful theatre tour.
- How entrepreneurial Shaftesbury ten-year-olds will pay for a pet.
- Gold Hill – the number one place to ‘pop the question’.
- Jackie and Jeanette’s reminiscent ramble around Compton Abbas.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Soundscapes – a fallow buck in full voice near Tollard Royal recorded by Tom Perrett.