The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Carnival chairman announces new fundraisers following 2020 event cancellation.
- One of Britain’s best drives is on Shaftesbury’s doorstep says motoring magazine writer.
- Better protection during Abbey View blood tests thanks to a North Dorset business.
- Self-isolation has fuelled interest in cycling in Shaftesbury.
- The Grosvenor Arms Hotel donates to Shaftesbury families in need.
- David Kerswell asks why we’re seeing more tractors on Shaftesbury’s roads.
- A pak choi-munching pest attacks Andrea Jenkin’s veg project.
- We’ll test your local knowledge with Amber’s ‘Where in Shaftesbury?’
- Wind in poplars and a wood pigeon recorded by Nick Crump in St James.