The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Customers saddened by news of a Shaftesbury bakery and café closure.
- Movie screenings return to Motcombe and Shaftesbury.
- Kate and Karren chat about near misses at the Arts Centre Gallery.
- Barkley Johnson’s short story follows a green fingered theme.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Changes to train services in the Shaftesbury area.
- A tawny owl above Castle Hill – recorded by Nick Crump.