The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s August funfair organiser responds to COVID safety concerns.
- Council debates new home next to Shaftesbury Home Grown.
- More info needed on Open House funding request.
- Pop-up performances proving popular for Shaftesbury’s Belle Street singers.
- ‘Ugly’ Shaftesbury High Street barriers will be replaced.
- Cath Toogood remembers the weekly shop before Shaftesbury had Tesco.
- David Burnett on Zig Zag Hill’s history.
- The Summer sound of crickets chirping in Twyford.