The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Public encouraged to join Mampitts Square project group.
- Why Shaftesbury’s Abbeyfield Homes have changed name.
- Recruitment drive for new Shaftesbury rector.
- Row the channel from St James in charity fundraiser.
- Motcombe man walks coastal path to help homeless.
- Mary Myers meets ten-year-old smallholder Arthur in The Donheads.
- Soundscapes – a pipistrelle bat on Breach Lane recorded by Nick Crump.