The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Would you buy a parking permit for shopping in Shaftesbury?
- Shaftesbury High Street shop pays tribute to Ray Humphries.
- Planning German markets and building igloos on a Shaftesbury farm.
- A new book on Shaftesbury Abbey focuses on the story of the nuns.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on the special power of trees.
- West Melbury artist Anthony Atwood’s unusual perspective on Shaftesbury’s scenes.
- Soundscapes – the wind in the lime tree leaves at Trinity churchyard.