The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Lidl will replace Christy’s Lane beech trees felled in store works.
- Pamplemousse team delighted to be named Best Florist in Somerset and Dorset.
- Planners approve homes on former Shaftesbury glove factory site.
- Meet my pet – Mungo Jerry from Enmore Green.
- Walk of the week with Tom Perrett – Wardour.
- Kate Scott’s chicken keeping diary.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘I Know What I Saw’ by Imran Mahmood.
- Soundscapes – a redstart near Sixpenny Handley by Tom Perrett.