The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Serious road traffic collision closes B3081 near Shaftesbury.
- Councillors commit to support town crier position.
- Gold Hill Museum opens for 2021 – chairman Elaine Barratt tells us what’s new.
- Demand ‘through the roof’ for Shaftesbury’s female Thatcher.
- Shaftesbury’s independent shops loved by holiday weekend campers.
- Free books to borrow from the Mampitts Road exchange.
- Shaftesbury fitness guru Laura Langley on the benefits of stretching.
- Soundscapes – birdsong at dusk on Shaftesbury’s Kingsman Lane.