The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- A350 upgrade – MP doubts major new road, but Melbury demolitions possible.
- Digging on day one of Shaftesbury’s fully subscribed new allotments.
- When will Shooters Hill fully re-open?
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Shaftesbury’s Royal British Legion plans for VJ day.
- The Shaftesbury Fringe performer inspired by trees.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener ‘Dirty Nails’.
- Soundscapes – sheep, magpies and crows at dawn near Holyrood Farm.