The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset, Semley and East Knoyle areas’ COVID-19 cases climb.
- Praise for Shaftesbury Town Council workers following New Year’s Day clear-up.
- Home-Start North Dorset calls off merger plans.
- A lifetime promoting the UK – Shaftesbury’s Tony Deyes on his British Council work.
- Kate and Karren on unusual things spotted in Shaftesbury.
- Barkley Johnson reads ‘A Black Beaded Dress’.
- How the Victorians promoted Shaftesbury as a health resort.
- Soundscapes – Nick Crump records jackdaws and robins on Breach Lane.