The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Chamber of Commerce wants better car park charging deal.
- Shaftesbury donkey and Shetland pony sanctuary opens to the public.
- Shaftesbury weekend what’s ons.
- Tom Perrett walks to Dorset’s highest village.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- Shaftesbury chicken keeper Kate Scott.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘This Is How We Are Human’ by Louise Beech.
- Soundscapes – a chaffinch on Castle Hill Mound by Nick Crump.