The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- ‘No confidence’ in Shaftesbury Town councillor.
- Creative uses for old phone boxes in Shaftesbury area villages.
- Two Shaftesbury women forge a phone friendship to last beyond lockdown.
- Farming expert David Kerswell on Shaftesbury’s rainfall data and why flour has been hard to find.
- The Wardour mum of ten growing home produce to feed her family.
- Where in Shaftesbury? – with Amber Harrison.
- A cuckoo and buzzard at Tollard Royal – recorded by Nick Crump.