The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Resident urges action after ‘near miss’ on St James Street.
- The Shaftesbury street names that wouldn’t meet new Dorset Council guidelines.
- Plans to make pop-up Shaftesbury campsite permanent.
- Photographing the Milky Way from Shaftesbury’s Gold Hill.
- Senior Dorset Police officer addresses North Dorset dog theft.
- Soundscapes – Nick Crump records a linnet at Fontmell Down.