The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset Council can’t stop drivers ignoring Royal Chase diversion.
- Why scaffolding has been erected at St James’ Church.
- Wildlife walks in Melbury and Motcombe feature in Gillingham festival.
- Affordable flats approved for Shaftesbury town centre.
- TIC boss happy with Shaftesbury’s score in ‘Which’ places to visit list.
- Shaftesbury fitness expert Laura Langley on affirmation.
- Soundscapes – a solitary chiffchaff at Breach Common.