The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury area COVID-19 cases remain very low.
- Closer links with Shaftesbury Primary to improve Fontmell’s School.
- How lockdown has changed Shaftesbury firefighters’ work.
- Kate and Karren chat over the garden fence.
- Dorset dialect Easter Sunday poetry with John Cluett.
- Easter Sunday thoughts with the Bishop of Sherborne.
- Barkley Johnson’s Sunday story – ‘Rowland the Artist’.
- Soundscapes – a dunnock in a hedge in East Orchard.