The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Take part in new Shaftesbury area wildlife survey.
- Lockdown changes at Shaftesbury Hospital’s injury unit.
- Shaftesbury police warn e-skateboard riders.
- Dorset has ninth-lowest crime rate in England and Wales.
- High Street resident ‘haggard’ by all-night water main works.
- North Dorset farming – David Kerswell’s rainfall report.
- Semley Parish Council backs extending life of Littledown solar farm.
- Bob Kelley on Shaftesbury’s unique Byzant ceremony.
- Soundscapes – water gushing along Enmore Green’s stream.