The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s British Legion planning centenary year following poppy appeal success.
- How buying woodland has changed a Shaftesbury builder’s life.
- Works of art with wire – Martin Debenham in his Twyford studio.
- John Cluett remembers North Dorset’s wartime New Year celebrations.
- Shaftesbury smallholder transforms polytunnel to keep chickens free from avian flu.
- Soundscapes – Great tits at Breach Common by Nick Crump.