The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- The new Shaftesbury housing estate plans councillors appear to hate.
- Shaftesbury Guides need extra hands as groups grow in size.
- A welcome on the hilltop from busking Welsh harpist.
- Say Cheese – Shaftesbury’s new tiny tearoom has a speciality.
- ‘It’s great to be back’ says Shaftesbury Town Silver Band director.
- Herbalist Julie Wood on Shaftesbury Abbey’s ‘Mary’ bed.
- Soundscapes – a yellowhammer at Win Green by Nick Crump.