The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Manager addresses traffic queues around Shaftesbury’s Wincombe tip.
- The Shaftesbury dealer devoted to British-made Morgan sportscars.
- Hunt for missing dog Henry ‘brings out the best in Shaftesbury’.
- How February’s weather extremes impact Shaftesbury farmers.
- Archaeologist celebrates ancient Cranborne Chase trailways.
- Nick Crump captures Shaftesbury’s dawn chorus.