The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Town Council supports High Street market during lockdown.
- Abbey View Medical Centre report more COVID symptoms.
- Normal refuse service continuing during lockdown says council leader.
- Record rainfall during Shaftesbury’s wet October – David Kerswell.
- Alfred launches extensive business lockdown list.
- Shaftesbury Oxfam bookshop’s lockdown arrangements.
- Sue Kidd discovers the magic of Mavis, Shaftesbury’s vintage commercial vehicle.
- Semley residents ready to support those self-isolating again.
- A song thrush sings in Fontmell.