The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- ‘Community fridge’ will share fresh food with Shaftesbury residents in need.
- Ashmore Parish Council supports commercial flower garden plan.
- Larmer Tree Gardens tour with head gardener Andy Rampton.
- Inspiration for Bank Holiday walks – Duncliffe Wood and Sedgehill.
- Mampitts Road free book exchange gets bigger.
- John Cluett reads ‘Easter Monday’ by North Dorset poet William Barnes.
- Soundscapes – a goldfinch in East Orchard.