The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Restoring finger post signs at East Melbury’s fine art foundry.
- How Shaftesbury area farmers are helping to boost barn owl numbers.
- New housing targets could mean more building on North Dorset countryside.
- More of John Cluett’s North Dorset dialect.
- The mystery of the Motcombe signpost censor.
- The sound of evening birdsong in Shaftesbury’s wilderness.