The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Melbury Council offered free home by developer proposing Cann estate.
- The men who cleaned Shaftesbury’s shopfronts for free during lockdown.
- Mel Aldridge visits Charlton’s Glebe Gallery.
- Shaftesbury Chamber appeal for Christmas lights cash.
- Tom Perrett views huge homes on his Tisbury walking tour.
- Chicken keeper Kate Scott on bird swings and making meringues.
- Paul Merefield’s pub quiz.
- A festive choice from Shaftesbury book blogger Karen Cole.
- Magpies, robins, blackbirds and a song thrush on Breach Common at sunset.