The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- ‘It’s more about friendship than money’ – Shaftesbury Town Hall market returns on Thursday.
- The painter bringing Shaftesbury’s past to life.
- Concerns about train frequency as Shaftesbury area passenger numbers plummet.
- Dorset Wildlife Trust worried over Boris Johnson blaming development delays on wildlife.
- Kate Pickard and Karren Burkett chat ‘over the garden fence’ about finding old photos and outdoor loos.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson shares a major life event, as viewed by a child.
- Birds sing and children play in woods near Port Regis School.