The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Over thirty-mile round trip for Shaftesbury workplace COVID-19 test.
- Shaftesbury author Karen Dickson releases second novel.
- How Virginia Hayward has found new business for hampers during lockdown.
- Dorset Council may take BCP and New Forest housing quota.
- The resident weaving Shaftesbury’s mysterious decorations.
- Shaftesbury Carnival update from chairman Rich Mullins.
- East Stour medicinal herbalist Julie Wood on aspen.
- Mixed birdsong at Springhead recorded by Nick Crump.