The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury Hospital introduces video chats linking patients with loved ones.
- Planning applications include an 18-home Shaftesbury town centre development.
- How Shaftesbury’s Tesco staff addressed challenges and how our weather forced changes to their customer queuing.
- Why Motcombe is collecting self-isolation snaps and selfies.
- A new twist to yoga with Compton Abbas instructor Jessie Low.
- Neil Adlam’s Shaftesbury Trees features a species that has influenced many old English sayings.
- Neighbours Karren and Kate discuss how webchats mean we’re seeing ourselves more often.
- A mistle thrush on the Sturkle recorded by Nick Crump.