The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Dorset covid cases fall, slight increase in Shaftesbury area.
- St Edwards Way Wareham to Shaftesbury walk opens.
- Shaftesbury Police repeat witness appeal following another suspected arson.
- Shaftesbury dance school owner launches baby classes.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Kate and Karren chat ‘over the garden fence’.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads his story ‘Quiz Night’.
- Soundscapes – a sunny afternoon at the top of Gold Hill.