The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Motcombe villagers slowest to return census.
- Shaftesbury vineyard holidays – sample a bottle, sleep in a barrel.
- Shaftesbury boules pitch will move for new car park.
- Councillors reject tighter Town Council grants policy.
- Cranborne Chase AONB to certify dark sky-friendly businesses.
- Reporting reptiles and magnificent magnolias with gardener ‘Dirty Nails’.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Bird song from a blue tit on Breach Lane.