The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Donheads wedding organiser calls for COVID clarity for event businesses.
- The Shaftesbury business park blooming with wildflowers and butterflies.
- John Brickell’s Melbury Lions cycle speedway memories.
- Former Half Moon pub quizmaster on his post lockdown challenges.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman’s spectacular mistakes.
- Wrens at Fontmell Down – recorded by Nick Crump.