The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- New Guys Marsh Jailhouse Café chef relishes challenge ahead.
- Another big fall in new COVID cases in Dorset Council area.
- Shaftesbury town centre print services saved.
- Shaftesbury and Motcombe what’s ons.
- Kate and Karren praise Shaftesbury’s community spirit.
- Mayor makes medlar jelly – Andy Hollingshead shares fruit preserve tips.
- Hartgrove writer Barkley Johnson reads a story about leprechauns.
- Birdsong in a poplar copse alongside the Sturkle in Twyford – by Corax.