The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Hundreds of Santas fill Motcombe’s streets for the village’s festive fundraising run.
- Plans to improve the visitor experience at Shaftesbury area beauty spot.
- Shaftesbury FC manager pleased to beat league-topping club and climb up the table.
- A gritty night of activity for Fontmell, Melbury and Compton’s councillor.
- Chamber’s Christmas stars raise cash for Shaftesbury charity.
- Celebrating the Jewish Festival of Light – Hanukkah in Shaftesbury
- Dormice – December’s nature highlights from North Dorset National Trust ranger Clive Whitbourn.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons and jobs.
- Soundscapes – An upset Magpie in a tree on Castle Hill.