The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Is Shaftesbury Town Council the Handforth of the South?
- Lockdown has helped us appreciate local produce says West Melbury vineyard owner.
- Gold Hill Museum’s challenge to create an amazing space.
- Semley and East Knoyle councillor asks groups not to pick litter.
- The sound of silence – the Perrett’s peaceful Donheads walk.
- Paul Merefield’s Saturday pub quiz.
- Kate Scott’s chicken diary – sudden noises mean no eggs.
- Karen Cole reviews ‘The Art of Death’ by David Fennell.
- Soundscapes – dusk on Stoney Path.