The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- Shaftesbury’s mayor on lockdown, markets and the traffic-free High Street.
- Motcombe volunteers will make sure no villagers feel alone.
- New Year hopes from Mary Myers’ Wardour smallholding.
- How the Industrial Revolution ruined Shaftesbury’s economy.
- Shaftesbury lockdown business changes.
- David Kerswell’s North Dorset farming – Shaftesbury rainfall pattern changes.
- Soundscapes – a north wind blows through Breach Lane birch trees.