The Alfred Daily is a 30-minute radio programme for Shaftesbury and the surrounding area, being broadcast 7 days-a-week. On The Alfred Daily today:
- We tour Port Regis School’s rewilding project.
- Oasis Pool – Shaftesbury Town Council’s biggest carbon cutting challenge.
- Shaftesbury Community Choir performs first concert in two years.
- Shaftesbury what’s ons.
- Wildlife-friendly gardener Dirty Nails – helping housemartins and protection from pests.
- Shaftesbury poet Richard Foreman reads ‘Parting’.
- Shaftesbury arts fairs return.
- Soundscapes – a blackcap and a chiffchaff singing near Duncliffe.